Thu 19 Feb 2009
So I wanted to give you a heads up to let you know how my own AeroGarden’s are doing. I replanted them about 3 1/2 weeks ago…and so far, they are growing incredibly well!
There are a few things that I’ve done differently for these AeroGarden plantings…and I used a secret weapon – which has been absolutely phenominal! Here is my current setup:
- I am using the Master Gardener AeroGarden Seed Kit
- Napolitano Basil - This basil has HUGE curly leaves and has an incredible flavor!
- Large Leaf Italian Basil - Gorgeous traditional basil with great flavor (buy from Park Seed…click here.)
- Salad Bowl & Little Gems Buttercrunch Lettuce – These have been AWESOME so far! (buy from Park Seed…click here.)
- Cherry Swizzle Zinnias & Moonstruck Marigolds (Haven’t bloomed yet…but they are close! I am super excited to see these!) (buy from Park Seed…click here.)
I got most of these seeds from Park Seed (I have never been dissappointed with them – and they have a TON of awesome seeds!)
I am also using the new AeroGarden 3 (mini AeroGarden)…so far it’s growth is much slower than the AeroGarden Pro200, but it is still doing pretty well. I’ll review the AeroGarden 3 in more detail after I finish the current planting.
Sooooooo…ya wanna know my SUPER SECRET to superb AeroGarden Growth? Sign up for our newsletter and maybe I’ll let you know when I expiriment a little more with it